Christopher Witt, Inaugural Director of the UNSW Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (2007-10), and Partner of the Kalori Group (1998-Present), will facilitate this challenging, refreshing and thought provoking 7 week program.
Attending CEO School will be the powerful jump start you need on your new strategic vision for 2012 – join a select group of CEOs who will workshop together their strategic assets, and directional choices to set a new course for their businesses. You will:
- Develop problem solving awareness of key situations most CEOs find themselves in;
- Form intimate peer groups with 5 other CEOs for seven weeks and
- Receive personal coaching by Chris Witt (and other subject experts) to address your action issues.
Key situations will include:
- Financial budgets & controls-moving to exception management
- Structuring your Board and Chairman for maximum effect
- Raising capital and company valuations
- Managing staff and HR strategies
- Digital strategies-mapping your business to the right tools
- Emotional Intelligence for CEOs-handling time, pressure
- Black swan events-managing in a crisis
- Managing downwards-how to respond in hard times
- Ethics of modern business conducts
- Exit strategies you can aim for
- Delegation and controls can empower your team
- Your first 90 days as CEO-getting your priorities in order
- Managing rapid growth-employees and capital deployed
- Organising your sales team
- Succession planning-Are you coming in or heading out?
- Leadership fundamentals-establishing credibility and vision.
CEO School will help you generate visibility to new options. Other members of your CEO peer group will problem solve and review your strategic & operational choices. And personal coaching from the CEO School team will help you put your plan into action.
CEO School will be joined by an excellent syndicate of speakers across the 7 week period at The American Club including:
- Jeff David, Executive Chairman, PetBarn Group, former CEO IGA
- Jonathon Rubinsztein, CEO Red Rock Consulting, a division of UXC
- Scott Farquhar, Co-Founder Atlassian Software, and 2006 E&Y Australian Entrepreneur of the Year
- Gary Lewis, Chairman Robust Resources, Golden Peaks Resources, CEO Reliance Resources
- David Cunningham, Founder OurExplorer, Founder Shanghai Vision
- Tim Moore, Chairman & Founder Photolibrary
- Greg Hayes, Founder Hayes Knight
- Charles Ron Nissen, Chairman The Kalori Group, former CEO AAPT Telecoms, Motorola Australasia
- Varina Nissen, former CEO Manpower Australasia
- Charles Gibbon, Chairman Cargo Wise
Watch this space for more speakers to be confirmed.
* Speakers subject to change.
Click here to contact us with any enquiries.